Swageless Fitting Installation Instructions
- Place the cable through the main body of the fitting.
- Insert the copper sleeve to the center strand and spread all wires around the sleeve evenly.
- Adjust the wire to the same level and push the wire and sleeve down.
- Place the wedge on top of the copper sleeve and wire. (For 3/8″ cable size, the additional round cylinder part should be placed on top of the sleeve before place the wedge.)
- Place the top cap and tighten with wrench.
- You are ready to go!
Note: Before install, make sure each fitting has one piece of copper sleeve and one piece of wedge inside.